Aadhaar eSign Signature Journey (OTP)
- An Invitee will need to access their e-mail (and/or phone, depending on
the contact details given during the invitation creation stage) to eSign the
document. The e-mail invite looks like this:
- The Invitee needs to click on the ‘Sign’ button (for an email) or the
signing link (for text message) to sign the document. This will redirect the
Invitee to the Leegality eSign Gateway, where the entire document will be visible to the invitee.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button and a popup will open with a drop-down
menu displaying the eSign types that the signer is permitted to use
- The Invitee will need to choose whether the Aadhaar authentication will
be done through OTP or through Biometric readings (‘BIO). We will be showing
the OTP flow in this Knowledge Base.
- The Invitee will be redirected to the NSDL eSign portal and will need to
enter their Aadhaar number in the blank box provided and then tick the consent
- Once the invitee enters the OTP the e-Sign is completed.
- Once all invitees authenticate the document through Leegality’s Secure Virtual Signature a copy of the completed document, along with signatures will be sent to them.
NeSL eSign Signature Journey (OTP)
To eSign a document, open the invitation message from NeSL containing the eSign link. The NeSL invitation will be sent on email as well as mobile. SMS Invitation Template Email Invitation Template To begin, click on the eSign link in the ...
Aadhaar eSign is a valid method of affixing an electronic signature as per Schedule II of the Information Technology Act, 2000. This feature is useful for documents where a ‘signature’ is mandatory. Aadhaar eSign userflows:- OTP Biometric
Virtual Signature Journey
An Invitee will need to access their e-mail (and/or phone, depending on the contact details given during the invitation creation stage) to eSign the document. The e-mail invite looks like this: The Invitee needs to click on the ‘Sign’ button (for an ...
How to activate Account settings >> Department >> eSignature To activate NeSL eSign, “NeSL eSign” needs to be enabled. NeSL eSign can be made the Default signature type using the Default toggle. NeSL eSign settings can be configured by clicking on ...
Completing an Invitation to eSign
Finalize Once you have configured the invitee settings, click on the blue “Next” button. This takes you to the final step of the invitation journey- “Finalize”. In case a stamp paper was attached it will appear as the first page of the document. Set ...