Virtual Signature Journey
- An Invitee will need to access their e-mail (and/or phone, depending on the contact details given during the invitation creation stage) to eSign the document. The e-mail invite looks like this:
- The Invitee needs to click on the ‘Sign’ button (for an email) or the signing link (for text message) to sign the document. This will redirect the Invitee to the Leegality eSign Gateway, where the entire document will be visible to the invitee.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button and a popup will open with a drop-down menu displaying the eSign types that the signer is permitted to use
- The Invitee will need to enter a One Time Password (‘OTP’). This
OTP will be sent to the contact details (e-mail and/or phone number). After
entering the OTP, you need to press the “Proceed to sign” button.
- The Invitee will see an empty box in which they can draw a virtual sign
(left image below). Alternatively, they
can choose a virtual sign (right image below). Check the consent
box and click the ‘Sign’ button. Your execution is complete.
- Once all invitees authenticate the document through Leegality’s Secure
Virtual Signature a copy of the completed document, along with signatures will
be sent to them.
A Virtual Signature is a secure, valid and legally binding method of entering into agreements in India., By setting up a Virtual Signature in the Account you can use this directly while self-signing or can automate this authentication during a ...
Aadhaar eSign Signature Journey (OTP)
An Invitee will need to access their e-mail (and/or phone, depending on the contact details given during the invitation creation stage) to eSign the document. The e-mail invite looks like this: The Invitee needs to click on the ‘Sign’ button (for an ...
This is an electronic authentication mechanism powered by a ‘One Time Password’ verification of the Email or Phone Number. This is a reflection of the user’s consent and intention to approve the contents of an electronic document. This approval ...
NeSL eSign Signature Journey (OTP)
To eSign a document, open the invitation message from NeSL containing the eSign link. The NeSL invitation will be sent on email as well as mobile. SMS Invitation Template Email Invitation Template To begin, click on the eSign link in the ...
DSC Token - Signing Journey
Prerequisites for signing via Leegality using a DSC Token:- Leegality DSC Utility should be downloaded and running as administrator: Download link: ...