Completing an Invitation to eSign
Once you have configured the invitee settings, click on the blue “Next”
button. This takes you to the final step of the invitation journey- “Finalize”.
In case a stamp paper was attached it will appear as the first page of
Set Signature Coordinates
By default, the signatures are configured to appear on the bottom left
of every page of your document.
can set custom coordinates for your signatures by clicking on the additional
options button on the top right and clicking on the custom coordinates button in the
- Click anywhere on the document to drop a placeholder for the signature.
Each placeholder box will also contain a drop-down menu for you to specify the
party to which that placeholder pertains.
- By clicking on the drop-down menu , you can choose to replicate the position of the placeholder on the
same position on each page by clicking on ‘All, or on “odd” or “even” pages
After finalizing the placeholders click on the “Send” button.
Note: Place holders can be deleted by clicking on the cross button
either for all pages or a single page. This is only when the placeholders have
been copied using the above dropdown
Any of the copied placeholders can be moved without affecting others
- The placeholder size can be increased or decreased as per requirement by
simply dragging from its edges
A raw copy of the document (with stamp paper if attached) can be downloaded
from the drop-down.
After clicking the “Send” button your invitations to eSign will be sent
to the parties at the relevant contact details configured by you. You, as
the user will be taken to the “Sent” Screen.
The sent screen, as shown above, is divided into 3 sections:
- The first section contains the sent document which can again be
downloaded in its raw form.
- The second section contains information pertaining to the document in
the Leegality dashboard i.e. Document ID, Document Name, Last activity
performed on the document, Status of the document.
This section also contains the invitee summary. Each box contains the
configured information for each invitee and the status of the invite.
- The 'actions' drop-down allows you to:-
- ‘edit’ the invitation at an
invitee and document level
- view attachments sent along with the invitation.
- complete the document artificially. This is possible when pending
- been rejected by the invitee
- been deleted by the sender.
- delete the document, which deactivates the signing link for any pending
- In case there is a self-sign invite it can be signed form the sent page
itself by clicking on the sign button and following the relevant
- Resend Notification button is to resend
a signing link notification to the configured contact parameter.
- Clicking on the detail button gives you invite specific
information and also contains the signing link to the document which can be sent to the invitee artificially.
- Activate button allows you to bypass the signing order and activates the
signing link for the party which is not in line to receive the signing order.
- The third section provides real-time updates with regard to the
invitation containing events in invitation life-cycle with time stamps.
The above ‘Sent screen’ can also be accessed by double-clicking on the
document in the ‘Sent’ folder by double-clicking on the document.
Video on the completing an eSign invitation here
How to activate Account settings >> Department >> eSignature To activate NeSL eSign, “NeSL eSign” needs to be enabled. NeSL eSign can be made the Default signature type using the Default toggle. NeSL eSign settings can be configured by clicking on ...
NeSL eSign Signature Journey (OTP)
To eSign a document, open the invitation message from NeSL containing the eSign link. The NeSL invitation will be sent on email as well as mobile. SMS Invitation Template Email Invitation Template To begin, click on the eSign link in the ...
Setting up an automated eSign
After setting up your Virtual Signature and Document Signer Certificate, hover your mouse on the down arrow and click on "enable Automated eSigning" Set up your Automated eSign by entering a Passkey and checking the consent box. Once your automated ...
Aadhaar eSign Signature Journey (OTP)
An Invitee will need to access their e-mail (and/or phone, depending on the contact details given during the invitation creation stage) to eSign the document. The e-mail invite looks like this: The Invitee needs to click on the ‘Sign’ button (for an ...
Aadhaar eSign is a valid method of affixing an electronic signature as per Schedule II of the Information Technology Act, 2000. This feature is useful for documents where a ‘signature’ is mandatory. Aadhaar eSign userflows:- OTP Biometric