Procedure for Bulk Sign using a DSC Token
- Download Leegality’s DSC client utility from https://gitlab.leegality.com/leegality-public/dsc-utility.
This is a prerequisite to use Leegality’s Bulk Sign feature.
- Open received folder
- Click on the Bulk sign button.
Note: Only received documents which have DSC as a signing type configured
can be bulk signed using a DSC.
- Select the documents (up to 500) you want to Bulk Sign
- Click on the Sign button and a dialog appears confirming whether Leegality’s
DSC client is working or not.
- Check the consent Box and click ‘Proceed’
- Select the Certificate with which the documents need to be signed and
click on ‘Sign’.
- Enter your DSC Pin and the Leegality DSC client will attach your DSC on
the documents within seconds/minutes.
A USB token-based DSC (containing the Digital Signature Certificate), can be used by you/counter party for eSigning. You can also use this to sign your documents in Bulk.
Bulk Cloud DSC
The Bulk Cloud DSC feature helps signers to sign up to 5 documents using Leegality’s Cloud DSC at the same time. Steps for signing multiple documents using Cloud DSC: Step 1: Prerequisites to use Leegality’s Bulk Cloud DSC Sign feature can be ...
DSC Token - Signing Journey
Prerequisites for signing via Leegality using a DSC Token:- Leegality DSC Utility should be downloaded and running as administrator: Download link: ...
Cloud DSC is a way to apply IT Act-compliant digital signatures, without having to possess a physical token that is necessary for traditional DSC token-based signing. Users can simply complete a 100% online, one-time verification process, following ...
This feature allows you to automatically Virtual Sign and Digitally Sign (using the Document Signer Ceritificate) documents. This authentication instead of an OTP (as in the case of Secure Virtual Authentication) will happen through an Auth Token of ...